CREARE, the public art headquarters of NKB Inc., aims to create the cultural and artistic environment.
CREARE produces stained glass, ceramic relief murals, sculptures, and monuments.
*CREARE is derived from the latten word “create”, and it is the trademark of NKB Inc. CREARE.
CREARE, Public Art Department, NKB Inc.
- Headquarters：1-1-3 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0006
- Atami-Yugawara Studio：230-1 Izumi, Atami-shi, Shizuoka 413-0001
- Shigaraki Studio：724 Eda, Shigaraki, Koga, Shiga 529-1811
- Established：June 1st, 1977
» Our leaflet [PDF]
- Mural (Ceramic Relief、Stained Glass, etc.) from design to installation
- Architectural and landscaping art project proposals and consultation
- Sculpture, monuments, and object design, from design to installation
- Architectural ornaments, from design to installation
- Landscaping project proposals and creation of landscape elements, from design to installation
- Art and crafts workshops (Atami-Yugawara Studio)
For inquiries regarding stained glass, ceramic relief or other production requests, please contact CREARE Atami-Yugawara Studio.
CREARE Atami-Yugawara Studio
230-1 Izumi, Atami, Shizuoka